Ojal, Hindi for vision or clear-sighted, is an elegant gemstone necklace in tranquil shades of blue and turquoise, featuring a striking Evil Eye glass pendant. This 80cm long necklace embodies the protection powers of the ancient and powerful Evil Eye who’s watchful gaze can keep you safe from negativity, harm, jealousy, and ill-intent of others by starring back at them. The necklace is made with moonstone, amazonite, blue lace agate, turquoise, chrysocolla, and lapis lazuli 8mm gemstone beads, which promote peace and calm, alleviates stress and anxiety, allowing one to speak and see things much clearer.
- Moonstone brings forth a peaceful and tranquil energy, calms the mind providing emotional support, promotes feminine energies, and encourages you to go with the flow, drawing calm from the natural flow of life.
- Amazonite is a calming stone that soothes anxiety and brings clarity to the wearer, removes negative energy, and alleviates fear and worry, boosting confidence.
- Blue Lace Agate calms tempers, reduces stress and anxiety, and promotes tranquil gentle energies, and encourages truth in communication.
- Turquoise is a well-known protection amulet; a symbol of friendship and it stimulates romantic love. It also induces wisdom and understanding and enhances trust and kindness. Turquoise is a stone of self-forgiveness and self-acceptance, and aids to release useless regrets.
- Chrysocolla aids in communication, allowing one to be more truthful. It is a harmonious stone that promotes tolerance and patience. It also draws and dispels negative energy. Chrysocolla is especially beneficial to women as it enhances their femininity.
- Lapis Lazuli is a stone of serenity and strength, allowing one to activate their inner vision and intuition. It helps with clear self-expression and truthful communication.
Colour: Blue, Turquoise, White and Gold.
Availability: 5 in stock
Components used in this item
Evil Eye glass pendant, white thread, faceted moonstone beads, amazonite beads, blue lace agate beads, turquoise beads, chrysocolla beads, and lapis lazuli beads.